Updated January 13, 2020
We realize that the current coronavirus (COVID-19) has been (and will continue to be) disruptive to personal lives and how we do business. We are committed to doing business in a way that supports the health and safety of our customers and employees.
At Mayflowers Floral Studios:
- We are doing daily wellness checks with the team.
- We are practicing increased handwashing.
- We are wearing masks, and we ask that our customers do as well during store visiting per Virginia Executive Order 72.
- We have reduced capacity limits in-stores.
- We offer contactless curbside pick-up for phone orders and online orders at both locations.
- Our deliveries are now contactless.
- We have postponed all classes. If you have already purchased a class ticket, your purchase has been refunded. (Bummed about the classes? Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for micro tutorial videos.)
As the situation continues to evolve, know that we'll continue to find ways to deliver joy through flowers.