Updated May 19, 2020
We realize that the current coronavirus (COVID-19) has been (and will continue to be) disruptive to personal lives as well as how we do business. Even as the DC metro area reopens, we will continue our commitment to do business in a way that supports the health and safety of our customers and employees.
At Mayflowers Floral Studios:
- We are working reduced hours at both our Reston and McLean locations.
- We have closed our doors to in-store orders.
- We offer contactless curbside pick-up for phone orders and online orders at both locations.
- We are delivering phone orders and online orders.
- We are practicing increased handwashing and social distancing at both locations, during our floral preparations and delivery practices.
- We have postponed all classes. If you have already purchased a class ticket, your purchase has been refunded. (Bummed about the classes? Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for micro tutorial videos.)
As the situation continues to evolve, know that we'll continue to find ways to deliver joy through flowers.